Your California Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the following rights:
- Right to Know. The right to know the Personal Information that we collect from you, the purposes for which we use it, the sources from which we collect it, the limited circumstances under which we share it, with whom we share it, and your rights regarding it.
- Right to Request Access and Data Portability Rights. The right to request we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information (as used in this section “Personal Information” has the definition set forth in CCPA) over the past 12 months, upon verifiable consumer request. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: (i) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you, (iii) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold that Personal Information, (v) and/or the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). You may make a “request to know” up to two times in a 12-month period free of charge, subject to limitations described in the law. A general description of the categories of information that we collect, the purpose for collecting, using and sharing such information, and types of service providers we share information with is set forth above in the “Information and Collection,” “Legal Basis, Use and Retention of Information” and “Third Party Data Processors and Services Providers” sections.
- Right to Request Deletion. The right to request we delete your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, subject to certain exceptions under applicable law.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale. The right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information to “third parties.”
- Authorized Representatives. You may also designate an authorized representative to make consumer rights requests on your behalf. We will require verification that you did in fact authorize the representative.
- No sale of personal information. Although we do not believe we sell personal information, CCPA has very broadly defines “sale” as to qualify our limited sharing of your personal information as a “sale”.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different rates, or give you different discounts because you used one of these rights.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us as provided below in Section “Contact Us” below. Please note that certain rights may be limited or unavailable depending on the type of data requested or exceptions under applicable law.
5599 HWY 31 W, Portland, TN 37148
Last Edited on 2022-08-16